Before Your First Appointment
Please complete your New Client Form at least 48 hours prior to your appointment. I’ll send you a link to fill it out. It is a secure, confidential online form and will be sent straight to me.
Before we meet, I thoroughly review your New Client Form. This sets our work in motion, helps me tune in to where you’re at, and, if applicable, helps me to begin selecting the most appropriate essential oils for you.
- Payment is due at the beginning of each session.
- I accept PayPal, cash, or personal checks made out to “Michelle Gilbert.” Tipping is not necessary.
- Complementary/alternative therapies are not generally covered by health insurance.
- 24-hour advance notice is requested when canceling an appointment.
- No-shows and cancellations made less than 24 hours before your scheduled appointment are billed at 50% of the cost of your appointment.
If you arrive late, your session may need to be shortened in order to accommodate appointments that follow yours. You will still be responsible for the full cost of your session.
- All of your written, spoken, and emailed personal information will remain completely confidential unless you grant me written permission to share with designated third parties (e.g. psychotherapist, medical doctor).
- While I may retain records of your sessions, they are not shared with anyone unless you grant me written permission to do so.
- There is one exception: If I deem you to be in a state of medical or psychological crisis wherein you appear to be a danger to yourself or others, I may notify law enforcement officials and/or care providers (medical doctor or psychotherapist). This is for the well-being and safety of everyone involved.